The Reward The Reward

Best movie.
Best movie on Newgrounds.
Best movie on Newgrounds since NG's inception.

Truly epic, there are so many little details that you have to watch this one over several times, and you will WANT to. Very much. As far as short NG features go, this movie has it all. Comedy, character development, action, and it instills a sense of wonder in the viewer. It makes a strong case for "the joy is in the journey" philosophy.

Well played...Well played.

SunCreatureStudio responds:

You are great! Thank you so much! Once again, please share or support the Kickstarter so we can make it into a series (3 days left and 76% funded!) :) http://kck.st/ZsMKBW

A Hellbenders Christmas A Hellbenders Christmas

While I find many Newgrounds submissions to be very funny, it's rare that I laugh out loud and have to watch a movie twice because I was laughing so hard the first time.
This is amazing.
Thank you.

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

AMAZING

It held my interest the entire time. Fantastic visuals and story.

Loved it.

Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

WORTH MONEY

This game entertained me for 1 hour and 43 minutes. It was AMAZING and I played it until the end. YOU can play this for FREE! IT DOESN"T MAKE SENSE DO IT DO IT!

ImmorTall ImmorTall

I see what you did there...

I was hoping the alien would regenerate and evolve to the combat situation after the family left. But Alas, no such revenge will happen.

Just like real life.

I get it.

Mad Karate Man Mad Karate Man

Pretty fun!

My Best Run:
Distance 22,483,508
Height 18,000,391
Score 80,986,189

GL beating that and have fun!

FF7 - Battle Theme Remake FF7 - Battle Theme Remake

Gotta give out 5s when they're due.

nuff said

Cyrodil Mages Guild! Cyrodil Mages Guild!

Amazing

You make me want to play again with your inspiring music. You ghetto sorcerer pimp with badass player skills.