Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

WORTH MONEY

This game entertained me for 1 hour and 43 minutes. It was AMAZING and I played it until the end. YOU can play this for FREE! IT DOESN"T MAKE SENSE DO IT DO IT!

ImmorTall ImmorTall

I see what you did there...

I was hoping the alien would regenerate and evolve to the combat situation after the family left. But Alas, no such revenge will happen.

Just like real life.

I get it.

Mad Karate Man Mad Karate Man

Pretty fun!

My Best Run:
Distance 22,483,508
Height 18,000,391
Score 80,986,189

GL beating that and have fun!

RetroShoot360 RetroShoot360

Geometry wars, without the time limit.

Also, critical design flaw: Once you get super powerful and only get hit one time by enemies, your weapons are downgraded. This makes a frustrating power gap between the enemies with lots of health, and your very weak weapons. Needs to be fixed, then this game might be a 10/5

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

Didn't really enjoy it.

Solid effort on the game and the functionality, but I was genuinely exhausted by how I needed to refresh the browser window to prevent the stupid forced repeat of my previous fail. This game could have used some more thought, unless you weren't going for anything phenomenal or super good. in which case, mission accomplished.

Heavy Weapons Heavy Weapons

Good

Immediately reminded me of geometry wars for Xbox360, also, If the company has a "moon cleansing device" why do you need to kill a very small population of aliens in comparison to the large amount the device must kill if it's soo dangerous?

Good upgrades, plain looking aliens, pretty fun.

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

True Story

This was excellent and totally made me laugh.
A funny observation of the times.